2" Extra Large 14k Gold Vermeil Swirly Initial A Necklace
* Please order this item by DEC 9th 2013 for Guaranteed Christmas Delivery.
This stunning extra-large swirly initial necklace is crafted in 14k gold vermeil [?] (which is an affordable alternative to solid 14k gold). This initial necklace has a polished finished and is custom made to order measuring approximately 2 inches (H) x 1.5 inches (W) with a thickness of 1 mm. This initial necklaces is available in a number of different chain sizes which can be selected below ... More Info
2" Extra Large 14k Gold Vermeil Swirly A Initial Necklace
- Metal: 14k gold vermeil
... What is Vermeil? (Pronounced: Vermay) is solid sterling silver that has been gold-plated. Our vermeil is plated with 14K gold. Gold vermeil is comparable to pure gold in appearance and because of its primary composition being sterling silver, gold vermeil is considerably more affordable than solid gold. Since gold vermeil by definition cannot contain other metals, people with nickel allergies or sensitivity to other metals can wear gold vermeil jewelry pieces comfortably and safely. The difference between vermeil, and gold-filled, is in the thickness of the gold and the base metal used. In vermeil, the base is sterling silver ...
- Finish: Polished finish.
- Quality Stamp: .925
- Detail: A initial
- Construction: Solid body
- Length: 2 inch
- Width: 1.5 inch
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Approximate Weight: 1.8 grams
* NOTE: CUSTOM MADE ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED. We do however, guarantee the accuracy of our work. If a mistake has been made by us and the monogram differs from your submission we will replace your order immediately.
- Fits all sizes
- Shown with a 24" chain size.
- Click here for chain sizing guide.
- Clasp Style: Lobster claw clasp
- Clasp Metal: 14k gold vermeil
- Clasp Finish: Polished
- Chain Style: Rolo-link
- Chain Metal: 14k gold vermeil
- Available in 16", 18", 20", 24".